Shopify Support Plans
Fully supported Shopify Stores
|Minimum Billing Amount||1 hr||15 min||15 min||15 min||15 min|
|Response Time (hours*)||48||16||16||16||9|
|Price||£65 p/h||£110 p/m||£220 p/m||£440 p/m||£880 p/m|
- You purchase a Support Plan at the start of the month & the allocated hours are assigned to your online account.
- We log our time in 15 minute blocks (unless you are using Ad-hoc) and update your account as tickets, tasks, requests and account management tasks are completed.
- If you start to run low on time, you can purchase an additional block of time (min 4 hours). Any unplanned time that is over your allowance will be billed at £65 p/h + VAT at the end of each month.
- You can login and view your account to track all of your support requests, tickets, tasks and other actions and time used, online – any time, see screengrab below.
- Support Plan hours have priority over Ad-hoc work requests. This includes development work and support tickets.
- Time is deducted in 15-minute blocks vs a 1-hour minimum charge for Ad-hoc work, saving you money.
- It allows you to manage your costs and requirements during the month.
If you decide to leave our service, we’ll refund any unused hours on your account from that month.
- Hours are working hours; those hours between 9:00 & 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays). A response is, at a minimum, an acknowledgement of your support request. While we endeavour to also resolve your support request within these times scales it is not always possible.
- Phone support is within working hours.
- Monthly hours expire after 30 days.