Grow your business
Our Magento Manager gives you all the flexibility and peace of mind that comes with a Support Plan and combines it with all the developments needs to ensure you online business stays ahead of the curve.
|Version controlled deployment||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Site Uptime Monitoring||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Consultancy & Training||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Minimum Billing Amount||15 min||15 min||15 min||15 min|
|Response Time (hours*)||9||9||9||9|
|Price||£675 p/m||£900 p/m||£1,700 p/m||£3,200 p/m|
- You purchase a Support Plan or Magento Manager Service at the start of the month & the allocated hours are assigned to your online account.
- We log our time in 15 minute blocks (unless you are using Ad-hoc) and update your account as tickets, tasks, requests and account management tasks are completed.
- If you start to run low on time, you can purchase an additional block of time (min 4 hours). Any unplanned time that is over your allowance will be billed at £55 p/h + VAT at the end of each month.
- You can login and view your account to track all of your support requests, tickets, tasks and other actions and time used, online – any time, see screengrab below.
- Support Plan and Magento Manger hours have priority over Ad-hoc work requests. This includes critical security updates being implemented for your website, development work and support tickets.
- Time is deducted in 15 minute blocks vs a 1 hour minimum charge for Ad-hoc work, saving you money.
- It allows you to manage your costs and requirements during the month.
If you decide to leave our service, we’ll refund any unused hours on your account from that month.
- Hours are working hours; those hours between 9:00 & 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays). A response is, at minimum, an acknowledgement of your support request. While we endeavour to also resolve your support request within these times scales it is not always possible.
- Phone support is within working hours.
- Monthly hours expire after 30 days.
- Magento Manager Plans have a min 3 month minimum duration, billed monthly in advance.
- Magento Manager customers will require an ‘on-boarding’ process, which will take between 4-6 hours of your first months billing cycle.